This roadmap is aimed at providing an high-level overview on the bug fixes, improvements and new functionality that are planned for the PyLops library.
Any of the fixes/additions mentioned in the roadmap are directly linked to a Github Issue that provides more details onto the reason and initial thoughts for the implementation of such a fix/addition.
Striked tasks have been completed and related github issue closed with more details regarding how this task has been carried out.
- Create a child repository and python library called
geolops(just a suggestion) where geoscience-related operators and examples are moved across, keeping the core
pylopslibrary very generic and multi-purpose - Issue #22.
- Compare performance in FTT operator of performing np.swap+np.fft.fft(…, axis=-1) versus np.fft.fft(…, axis=chosen) - Issue #33.
- Add Wavelet operator performing the wavelet transform - Issue #21.
- Fredholm1 operator applying Fredholm integrals of first kind - Issue #31.
- Fredholm2 operators applying Fredholm integrals of second kind - Issue #31.
Nothing so far